Free mathematical plotting tool
download | documentation | screenshots | help out
FreePlot is a simple mathematical program that plots 2-D functions written in Python. It provides an easy to use interface and a powerful graphing mechanism that allows the user to understand what he is doing at all times. FreePlot features:
- Out-of-the-box multiplatform support: GNU/Linux, BSD, Windows32, MacOS
- Save functions to an image file
- Unlimited number of functions on the same cartesian plane
- Multiple colors
- Multiple line styles and marks.
- Legend support
FreePlot currently needs the following:
You can send feedback, patches, suggestions, or anything you might think would contribute to this project to ...
- Faster plotting mechanism
- Support for polar functions
- Support for parametric functions
- Testing on more operating systems (screenshots welcome!)
Special thanks to David Barrera for the program logo and Sourceforge.net for hosting this project.